Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring has Sprung

Friday
Spring is finally here....and the animals know it...my Lab. Tucker has his favorite step back! It was hidden under a big snow bank and the Sun is shining on his spot and all is good with the world!

I had to go bring my DH his lunch at his new part time work...I miss him not being here eveyday! It's cooler out than it looks...the Sun is still shining though so I am not complaining!

Well I must go get my suitcase ready. I have " My weekend away" ( I'll write about that when I get back)this weekend and there is always last minute things that have to be done. Tonight I am also meeting up with a few ladies from our group for supper ...food and good conservation what could be better?!!

Have a great Spring weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment