Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Dinner and Movie

Tuesday, Happy St Patty's DAy

What a great day it feels like spring is just around the corner!
I took my DD to the movie Inkheart and it was a good little tear jerker! Of course I was looking for all the knitted items...my new favorite thing while watching movies!
I really liked Meggie's coat colar in the movie with all the buttons!

We tried the new Burger King Mini's ...no big deal but my DS#2 was asking to try them so we thought it would be a nice treat to bring home!( plus I thought I would get out of cooking supper..I hate cooking and cleaning!) Dh said that wouldn't hold him over though...oh well sandwiches it is!

I started a new baby sweater today... Modified Drops Eyelet Baby Cardigan( whew thats a big title)By Jennifer Little of Looking Glass Knits. I am making baby sweaters for charity. Baby sweaters are so fun to knit...fast Too. I also started a new sweater for me on Friday...Must have Cardigan by Patons...lots of cables Love Cables!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment